Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Cabot Trail by Bike - Day 5 (July 26, 2005)

Today was gorgeous. Not only was it a bright sunny day, but the biking was easy, AND I was on the home stretch. I had a lovely bike towards Baddeck, stopping for a snack and some sun tanning... in a cemetary of all places... but hey, there was no one around but long dead people, and it had a nice view! The High Wheeler in Baddeck supplied my very appreciated lunch / dinner, and then I was on my way again. Instead of staying on the highway to Englishtown, which would have been shorter, I turned back up the Cabot Trail and finished the 'first' section of it, to the Englishtown ferry. I got back to my car, which was just as I left it, and made it back home in time for a shower and a dash out the door to catch cheap night at the drive in. All in all a VERY successful outting!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?